4% LIHTC MUNICIPAL BONDS
In the municipal bond market, CSS works with developers to underwrite Municipal Bond transactions. These developers receive 4% LIHTC from various state allocations. Churchill Stateside Group combined with Churchill Stateside Securities has unique integrated capabilities for:
- Mortgage underwriting;
- Tax credit syndication;
- Bond underwriting.
CSS/CSG combined service capabilities are not available elsewhere in the 4% LIHTC marketplace. This gives developers the capability to work with one entity during every step of their transactions.
Because of the relationship with CSG, the credits offered by and through CSS offerings are thoroughly underwritten and offer competitive pricing for developers.
Significant Churchill Stateside Municipal Bond Participants:
- 30+ years in the municipal bond business as an underwriter and secondary trader;
- Significant long term relationships with various institutional accounts.
- Contact Guy at email@example.com or 312-788-2623
William (Mitch) Michalak:
- 30+ years’ experience in various aspects of the investment business;
- Significant background in tax credit monetization and in securities analysis and finance;
- Expert in Hospital, HMO, Home Care, and HCIT;
- Provided financial valuation and strategic consulting relating to health care services and technology investments for large private capital funds;
- Provided market research and financial plans for several HMO, PPO, Medical Device, and HCIT companies.
- Contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-250-4190
- Norris George & Ostrow PLLC
- Wade Norris and Ethan Ostrow have played a major role since 2008 in developing the short-term cash-backed bond structure to satisfy the 50% test on financings using taxable FHA, Rural Development and other loans;
- Underwriter’s counsel on well over one hundred (100) such financings;
- Pioneered the development of the Fannie Mae M.TEBs structure;
- Served as underwriter’s counsel for over 20 Fannie Mae M.TEBs in the past 5 years since closing the first of these financing in 2014.
Check the background of Churchill Stateside Securities, LLC and your investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.