Renewable Energy Construction Loan Program
CSG specializes in construction lending for renewable energy installations nationwide. Typically, we provide construction loans ranging from $1 to $25 million with a term of 6 months; however, larger loans and longer terms are considered based on project specifics. We work with experienced developers with a successful track record of completed renewable energy transactions.
Highlights of Construction Loan Program
- A highly-experienced EPC provider with payment and performance bonding or letter of credit is required.
- A strong corporate guarantor; guaranty is full recourse for project completion and loan repayment.
- Easement or leasehold rights during construction are also required.
- Prior to closing, a suitable takeout commitment such as a term loan, tax credit equity, grant, sale leaseback or other scenario must be in place with an acceptable institution.
- Typical due diligence fees apply which cover the costs of various third-party reports such as the appraisal and plan and cost review, and other lender due diligence costs. The borrower is responsible for legal fees and customary closing costs.
- Call us for current rates.